Informativa sui rimborsi
Halloween Found ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://www.HALLOWEENfound.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Requirements and Limitations
Please read this section carefully to make sure you understand what our refund and return policy is. If you don't understand this policy, we urge you not to proceed with your purchase and instead, contact our Customer Service department to get your questions answered before making your purchase
- The item(s) must be received at our Return Center within 30 days from the day you originally received the item from us.
- The item(s) being returned must be accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number obtained from our website.
- Item(s) must be returned to us via a traceable shipping method (must have tracking number) with a delivery confirmation and all shipping costs pre-paid.
- Item(s) being returned are subject to the Product Eligibility Criteria (listed below).
- Claims for damaged merchandise, wrong items received or missing items, we must be reached in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of your order. Once we are notified, we will provide you with a return label to return the wrong/damaged product and once received, we will replace the incorrect/damaged product to you. If more than ten (10) days to go by after receiving your order before inspecting it and notifying us, we will be unable to assist you.
Product Eligibility Criteria
The following items are NEVER returnable:
- Special Order Items - including all Mascots
- Props that require Special Delivery
- Any item that has been worn, used or altered
- Personalized Items
- Volume / Bulk Discounted orders
- Close out, Clearance or Sale items
- Any item that specifically states it cannot be returned in the product description or product information page
- Gift Cards or Credit Vouchers
- Inflatable Decorations
- Contact Lenses
- Any item containing a Food Substance
The following items are ONLY returnable if they are in their unopened and in the original packaging. Items must not have been worn, used or altered in any way:
- Undergarments, socks and stockings
- Shoes & Boots (Does not apply to shoe covers, boot tops, or costume shoes designed for indoor use only or one time wear)
- CD's and DVD's
- Wigs, beards, facial hair or any other artificial hair
- Prosthetics, fangs or any other fake teeth
- Party Supplies
We will NOT accept returns of items with obvious signs of use. If you return items in used condition, you will be responsible for the cost to have them shipped back to you.
Note: Refunds are for the cost of the merchandise only and return shipping charges are not refundable.
Any package that is refused for delivery will automatically be assessed a 15% re-stocking fee. In addition, the shipping cost to return the product to us will be deducted from your refund.
How to Initiate a Return
Contact us via our “Contact Us” page found in our help menu. Give us your name, order # and reason for the return and submit it.
Once we have reviewed your request (typically within one business day or less of when you submit the request), you will receive an email with the RMA number along with the return address information.
If you have questions about this process or need assistance, give us a call at 1-866-777-1031 or send us an email at email@example.com.
During the Halloween season of September - November it can take 2-3 weeks to process a return and refund you due to the volume of orders we're processing during this time. If you are returning an item during this time period, please do not expect your refund to be issued instantly once we receive it. Each item has to be carefully examined to make sure it meets the above criteria. Your account will be updated with the refund information once we have processed your return and issued the credit.